Admission Criteria for D.El.Ed.
ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
Candidates need to fill the online form for UP BTC 2020 by visiting the official website i.e. updeled.gov.in. The application form will bear the following sections- personal details, academic details, contact details among others. Candidates need to provide correct information in the respective sections. They will receive an OTP on the registered mobile number for verification. Application will be completed only when the registration is successfully done. If at any stage, the information provided by the candidates is found to be incorrect then such candidates will be disqualified from appearing in the counselling process. Candidates need to submit the form with the required application fee otherwise their applications will be rejected by the authority.
Mode of payment: The application fee can be paid through debit card, credit card and internet banking. Candidates may also opt for E-Challan of SBI for payment of the application fee. Fee once submitted will not be refunded under any circumstances.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA DElEd 2021
Applicants must fulfil the eligibility conditions laid down by the authority in order to be eligible for UP DElEd 2020 counselling-
Domicile: Applicants should a resident of Uttar Pradesh and have passed class 12th exam or its equivalent from UPMSC or CBSE recognized schools.
Age limit: The age of the candidates must fall between 18 years and 35 years as on 1st July 2020. Those belonging to SC, SC and OBC categories may use 5 years of relaxation in age. Physically handicapped candidates can claim 15 years of age relaxation.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. Those belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH, dependent on freedom fighter and ex-servicemen need only 45% aggregate marks in graduation
MERIT LIST FOR UP DElEd 2021
- After successful submission of application form, the authority will prepare a merit liston the official website.
- The merit list will be based on the marks scored by the candidates in intermediate and graduation.
- Admission will be granted to the candidates based on their state ranks.
- COUNSELLING FOR UP DElEd 2020
- The counselling for UP DElEd 2020 will be conducted in online mode and in many rounds.
- Candidates need to provide their preferences for the institutes by visiting the official website.
- The authority will allocate a seat to the candidate based on his/her state rank, availability of seats, eligibility criteria among others.
- Allotment letter will be issued only when the candidates pay Rs. 10,000/- using the SBI link given on the website.
- Candidates who are not allotted a seat can appear for the next round of counselling.
SELECTION PROCESS FOR UP DElEd 2021
- Selection D.El.Ed. in the Institute of Uttar Pradesh will strictly be based on the marks secured by the applicants in the qualifying exam and their state ranks.
- Once the counselling is done, candidates who are shortlisted will be given the allotment letter
- Such candidates are required to report to the institute allotted to them and complete the admission related formalities.
- They will also undergo the documents verification phase where their original documents will thoroughly be verified.
- Candidates need to submit the admission fee within 3 days after the document verification.
- Candidates who fail to report to the allotted institute on a given date and time shall not be able to claim the seat allotted afterwards.
- Reservation to the SC/ ST/ OBC candidates will be given according to the reservation policy of the State Government.
- If the seats reserved for SC candidates remain vacant, it can be filled with the ST candidates and vice versa.
- Reservation to physically challenged, dependents of freedom fighters and ex-servicemen category candidates will be given according to the policy of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- Seats vacant under special reservation category will be filled by the candidates in category-wise manner
UP DElEd 2020 – Main highlights
- The online counselling will be conducted by UP basic education board/SCERT for admissions in D.El.Ed. course in different government and private institutions located in U.P. state.
- Applicants need to lock their choice of institutes by visiting the official website.
- The authority will then shortlist the candidates based on the percentage of the marks scored by them in the concerned qualifying exam.
- Candidates then need to appear for the counselling process where a seat will be allotted to them.
- Once a seat is confirmed by the candidates, they won’t be allowed to appear in the next round of counselling.